WHY CHOOSE ELEGANT LANDSCAPING
Why so many have switched to Elegant Landscaping.
Professional crews, Professional equipment, Professional results with NO Hidden Fees.
Erie's true "Professional" premium mowing service
Whether is an occasional mow, seasonal contract, or landscaping design and installation, let us show you our potential. Our goal is to always provide clients like you with top-quality landscape solutions that meet your design preferences and budget. We strive to maintain loyalty by demonstrating our professional abilities and ensuring complete satisfaction. See "Things you should know when hiring a lawn professional" at bottom of page.
2 BASIC STANDARDS
- Quality- We take pride in the quality work we perform. We are committed to providing the finest lawn care service in the Erie region.
- Customer satisfaction- a job will not be completed until our customer is 100% satisfied. We want to earn your loyalty and for you to spread our great reputation. This is why we guarantee our work and the products we use! We encourage our clients to report any and all concerns/ comments/ suggestions with our leadership team via telephone or by clicking the "Take Survey- Customer Experience" link. These comments will be immediately reviewed by management and if needed will be responded to within 1-2 business days. This is our way of improving our services and ensuring customer satisfaction remains on top.
MORE REASONS TO CHOOSE US:
- AFFORDABILITY / BILLING OPTIONS: We can customize any Lawn Care package, and arrange payment plans to make it affordable for nearly any budget. You may choose monthly billing after services are performed, pre-pay, or our new budget friendly 12-month payment program. Competitive pricing with professional service.
- DISCOUNTS / PROMOTIONS: In addition to our already competitive price on services, we offer many other ways to save including discounts for Senior Citizens, GE Employees, Military, Multi-Property, and large lot discounts. We also provide additional discounts when your neighbors sign up for service. In addition to the many discounts we offer, we also have programs in place that reward you for bringing us new customers (Customer Referral Program). Like us on Facebook to follow and track all upcoming promotions, as well as updates.
- Accountability: We will take great pride in caring for your property in a professional, reliable manner, after all, its our reputation on the line!
- Professionalism/ Dedication- Landscaping, as well as mowing is an art. It is also a science. Our team is comprised of highly trained professionals in each area we service that value our reputation and are devoted to the properties we maintain. Our 98% customer retention rate reaffirms our passion for quality and customer satisfaction. Your property is not just an account number to us. We maintain a close relationship with our clients and strive for satisfaction.
- No Binding Contracts- We do not force and bind our Residential Lawn Maintenance clients by contracts. We understand sometimes things come up, maybe financially, and services may no longer be needed. The agreement you will sign will not force you to stay with us. You may terminate service at anytime.
- NO Hidden Fees- Many companies will provide a mowing price for mowing only, and charge additional fees for bagging, edging, and line trimming. Some even charge additional fees for monthly invoice and electronic billing. We will not surprise you with hidden fees. When you receive a quote from us, we will layout all costs and services covered by your quote. Because of this, be sure when comparing your quotes, you are comparing apples to apples. Watch for billing fees, bagging fees, trimming fees, edging fees, etc.
- Customer Referral Program- You earn rewards for every client you refer to us. Sign up neighbors and friends and you could earn an entire season of free lawn care. There is no limit to the amount you can earn. Details are provided once you become a client. You can also visit the referral program link within the website.
- Our Guarantee- We guarantee all the work we do and the products we use. We guarantee we will exceed your expectations, or we will continue the job until we have. As a client of ours, you will be provided with my direct number. If you ever have a problem or concern, please don't hesitate to call me. As the owner of Elegant Landscaping, I am not out of the picture like most lawn care companies. I work in the field every day with my crew, ensuring customers needs are met and our standards are upheld. With that said, you can take comfort in knowing that as a client of Elegant Landscaping, your treated as a valuable client, not just a number. If for any reason you are not satisfied, or simply feel that we can improve in a particular area, please don't hesitate to inform us. We value our customers feedback and want complete satisfaction. Anytime you would like to raise a concern, feel free to complete our "Customer Experience" survey by clicking the survey link in the left sidebar, or call our office line. For additional details pertaining to service warranties, please visit our Guarantee/ warranty tab.
- Convenient bill pay- We make it easy and affordable. For routine lawn care services we bill monthly (may require an up front deposit which will be credited to your last billing statement). Customers will have 15 days to submit payment. To save time and a stamp, customers may use our online bill pay system with no fee. We prefer electronic invoicing via email, however, we do offer the traditional stamp and mail system as well.
THINGS YOU MUST KNOW WHEN HIRING SOMEONE TO CARE FOR YOUR LAWN
You have many choices when it comes to basic lawn mowing. The neighborhood boy that's charges $10 per cut, the guy that drives around with a mower in his trunk, or maybe a lawn company that offers ridiculously low prices. All may be okay if you don't really mind an unprofessional job. Then again, if something goes wrong, who's responsible? You will be responsible for any damage or injury caused to or by an uninsured contractor on your property. Chances are, that neighborhood boy, that guy with a mower in his trunk, or that company that charges too good to be true low prices, will either not be insured and licensed, or they will sacrifice quality in an effort to remain profitable.
When hiring a company to care for your property you should:
1. Ask if they are insured and ask to see certificate of insurance if you have any doubts.
2. Ask if they are licensed to do business
3. Ensure they use professional grade equipment
4. Ask for references if you feel the need to question their reliability or quality.
5. If you care about image, ensure you are hiring an outfitted team that represents themselves with a professional image and in a professional manner.
6. Read the agreement and terms. You may get quoted a low price, but then realize there are many hidden fees. Keep a watchful eye on what you are getting for the stated price and compare all proposals apples to apples.
Elegant Landscaping is proud to say, we meet all these standards, and we will never have any hidden fees outside the said agreement. The price we quote is the price you pay, so long as agreement is followed. In addition to meeting all the standards, our rates are very competitive.